Monday, April 18, 2011

Songs for Saplings

Aidan and I are jammin' to Songs for Saplings on this Monday morning as we dust and do laundry!  Well, I'm dusting and doing laundry as A rolls around, wiggles his butt in the air, slams his toys together, shouts 'Da Da Da Da DAAAAA' over and over, and flashes me a quick smile as if to say, "I'll soon learn to shout 'Ma Ma Ma Ma MAAAAA!'

Songs for Saplings is a CD set that we received from our dear friends, the Chings, as a gift when A was born.  I love them; they teach God's truths - who God is and what He has done for us through Christ on the cross and what our responsibility as Christians is.  Not only are the songs catchy and fun to sing & dance to, but each song incorporates Scripture so your child will easily memorize the reference to each truth.

I highly recommend purchasing the Questions with Answers set.  You can jam with your kids in the car, in the house, while exercising, etc. all while memorizing God's truths for our lives.

Thanks, Jason & Naom, for the wonderful gift!  I can't wait until A can sing along with me! 
I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
-Psalm 119:11
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.  You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
-Deuteronomy 6:6-7

0 comments: