Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Schedule

I love schedules.
I love to plan.
This is often much to the chagrin of my parents.
But I'm thankful my husband loves my love for plans and schedules!

This summer we had such a blast staying up late, running here and there, and having spontaneous nights out with friends.  However, I knew it was time to get on a good schedule with the arrival of fall.

I spent some time researching two year old schedules (I love the Chronicles of a Babywise Mom site), but finally just created one that works for our family.


Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday

Time
Aidan
Mama
5:30a

Cardio Sculpt (MWF)
6:40a

Devotions
7:30a
Wake-up

7:45a
Breakfast
Breakfast
8:15a
Watch show
Shower & dress
9:15a
Independent play
Housework
10:15a
“Mama Time”
“Aidan Time” (Play, school, read, color, crafts, etc.)
11:15
Outside
Outside
12noon
Lunch
Lunch
12:30p
Nap
Blog, read, phone dates, nap, deep cleaning, friends
3:30p
Outside, errands, walk Leo
Outside, errands, walk Leo
5:30p
Supper
Supper
  
On Thursday mornings, we either go to Mommy's Group or to the library and a park.
Fridays are Brian's day off so we try to do something special as a family.

If you are a stay-at-home-mom (or have been), what is your schedule like?  I'd love suggestions and to see how others do it.


1 comments:

sarah schmidt said...

I've started drafting our "schedule" in a blog post, too. :-) I'll keep you posted. :-)