Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best Recipe EVER

If you know me, you know know my dislike for all things kitchen related.
Unless it's kitchen decor.
I have not been "Pinning" any recipes.
I only like being in the kitchen if we have company - which means I have someone to chat with while I'm slaving away serving my family.

So I am very thankful for Rachel.
She is a seminarian wife so she's on a budget.
But she finds the best recipes and blogs her meal plan each week!
I so copy her.
The Lunds in Iowa are usually eating what the Borgs in Michigan are eating on any given night.

What's the best recipe she's ever posted?
Why?
It's a crock-pot recipe.
It only requires 5 ingredients.
You can throw the chicken in frozen.
And you eat from it for days.

I serve with chips and steamed veggies (i.e. Steamers from the frozen section).
Yes...this is my kinda recipe!
Thanks, Rach!
Keep this kind comin'...

0 comments: