Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crushing

So Brian will totally roll his eyes when he reads this...
But that's OK.
He loves me.

I am totally crushing on a boy band!
Oh my goodness.
Love them.
Aidan and I have been rockin' out all day.

I am such a nerd.
Ah well.

Guess what else?
This will totally prove my nerdiness.
So I finally found a hair stylist named Summer who cuts and colors my hair like Danny did.
I found her after nearly two years of trying random stylists in northern Iowa and Minneapolis.
Then I called to make another appointment with her and she was GONE.  Gone.
Seriously!?
So I tried someone else.
No luck.
Desperation struck so I whitepage.com'd  Summer.
Then yesterday I hand-wrote a pathetic note professing my love for her and my desperation.
She just emailed me!
And said my note "MADE [HER] DAY!"
Actually, she made my day.
She made my life in Iowa worth living.
Ha - just kidding.
Jesus makes it worth living.
But I am SO HAPPY!
Maybe I'll have cute hair now.
And guess what else?
We're visiting SoCal in September, and I can't wait to make an appointment with Danny.
I've missed him.
And basically everything else about SoCal.

2 comments:

The Larson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Larson Family said...

Giggle...Love this post! Funny how little things in life mean so much to us women. Little secret...Makadoo and I rock out too sometimes... keeps me goin and her quiet.:) What is the name of this song? Love it!