Wednesday, April 4, 2012

He Establishes My Steps

The heart of a man plans his way,
but the LORD establishes his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Yes, LORD, you establish my steps.
My heart planned to to do many things last weekend (including painting the living room as mentioned in the last post), but the LORD had other plans for me.

Plans that included me being very sick and in bed for four days.
It was horrible.

It was one of Brian's biggest weekends and so my dear mom drove five hours to take care of Aidan and me!  Thanks, Mom!  I love you!

I am reminded now, more than ever, to be thankful for my health always.

Yesterday I went on my first outing in five days - to Ace Hardware!
Yes, I purchased Silver Cliff and began painting right away.
Today I hope to get the second coat completed.
That is, if the LORD establishes my steps in that direction!
:)

P.S. Kgal asked how I have time to do this?!  I have three hours each afternoon when my little man naps.  I also have an amazing husband who loves spending time with Aidan on nights that he doesn't work.  Which means I have a few evenings free a week to work on projects if I choose.

1 comments:

KillerCalliGally said...

aidan naps for 3 hours! thats amazing! and you are such a go-getter my friend i would prolly waste those 3 hours ... im so not good at managing my time! im officially inspired......