Monday, May 14, 2012

Work Day

Last Friday, the weather was beautiful.  Aidan, Leo and I planted flowers in the planters, swept the patio, cleaned windows and doors, and played tag & catch in the yard.  

I love my helpers:
"I dig."
Leo was actually very annoying; he kept taking the empty flower containers and chewing them into a million pieces.  He wouldn't come when I called him so I ended up chasing him all over the yard.
While I was chasing Leo, my other helper dug the dirt out of my planters.
Once I decided that I probably wasn't going to get much done until Aidan went down for his nap or Brian came out for reinforcement, things went much more smoothly.
We also dug up the old ugly landscaping.
"MOM! I big."

I am so thankful for the joy and "help" Aidan brings!
He's one of my favorite blessings.

My sweet husband spent Friday putting the fence up around my garden AND re-tilling it (with a hoe!) because Leo had dug four holes and tromped all over it.  I am excited to get in and plant soon!

1 comments:

The Larson Family said...

So fun! Gotta love those little helpers!! I am looking for to when Miss Makadoo can help me out!:)