Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year (Belated)!

I really wanted a professional picture of Aidan as ringbearer from my brother's December 17 wedding for our "Christmas" cards.
I drove my new sister-in-law crazy as I continuously texted, "Are the pictures done yet?"
Hopefully she'll forgive me.
Well, the pictures are done and so are my New Year's Cards.
They arrived today via FedEx at 10:20 am.
I mailed them via USPS at 2:00 pm.
(I can get a lot done when my parents are here visiting!)
I'm only slightly embarrassed that they are New Year's cards going out on January 17.
I should have made them into Valentine's Day cards.
Like my mom did.
Oh well.
Happy Belated New Year from us.
Friends & family,
you'll be getting the real deal in the mail soon.


2 comments:

JC said...

Very Cute!

Callie said...

I love them! And you were not a bother at all...I just wish I could have gotten them to you sooner. But they turned out beautiful. Who did you use to make them?