Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Leo's First Haircut

January has been a big month for Leo Lund.
On January 3, his seven month birthday, he was neutered.
That was quite the experience - I felt so bad for him.
Today, January 11, he had his first haircut!
Before pictures:
 I do love his face.
The curly spikes on top are my favorite.
Lots of fur!
The blonde, straight puppy fur is being replaced by darker, curlier hair.
Rear view.
My Leo.
He receives lots of compliments on how adorable he is.
I, of course, totally agree.
Unfortunately, I don't know that he'll be receiving any more of those compliments...
:(
After his visit to Pet Kingdom in Algona:
 !!
What do you think!?
I love the length on his body, but his poor face!
His adorable-ness is gone!
But I can look into his eyes now...
and tell him how much I love him.
She even gave him a scarf.
Isn't that very poodle-ish...ugh.
Well, it's not too bad...
But next time, I think I'll have her trim his body and not his adorable face.
I hope those stick-straight-up curls come back on top of his head.
Love those.
Hopefully, though, he will be cooler and more comfortable in the house without all that fur.


0 comments: