Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dream Home?

When I saw this pinned under 'Dream Home' on Pinterest,
my first thought wasn't, "Wow, that's beautiful!"
My first thought was, "How lonely."
I think I'm a city gal.
I thought I was a country girl at heart.
But I'm realizing I like the busy-ness of the city.
I love people.
I go crazy if I don't see friends at least a few times a week.
But, don't get me wrong, I'd love a refreshing and relaxing vacation 
to this 'Dream Home'.

I'm still loving Pinterest.
This is the project I want to tackle next:
Instead of covering canvases with fabric, you cover shoe box lids.
My living room walls are so bare; I can't wait to go pick fabric this week.
But first I have to dig in the closet to see if I have a variety of shoe boxes.
I am a thrower - I usually don't save them.
If I don't, Aidan and I may "need" a new pair.
Just kidding.
I'm on a budget.

If you're not 'pinning' yet, let me know and I'll 'invite' you! :)

0 comments: