Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Laundry & Mud

Mondays are laundry day.
I have a very special laundry helper.
He rides atop the mounds of laundry as we go back and forth from the bedrooms to the washer.
 He's becoming very good at balancing.
That tongue means he's concentrating really hard.
He does a good job staying on as Mama rounds a corner!

*********
I have a love-hate relationship with this warm February Iowa weather.
I love it because it's above 32 degrees and doesn't chill me to the bones.
I hate it because it gives me
an extremely muddy Leo Lund.
UGH.
And he runs when he sees the red bucket of water coming to clean him up.
I couldn't get his mouth clean.
So I cut off all the muddy hair.
He doesn't look so hot now.
Oh well.

P.S. Aidan recently began saying/calling for "EEEOWWWWWW".
Leo.
Love it.

0 comments: