Monday, February 6, 2012

Puppy, Peek-a-Boo, Pounds, and Prayers

Aidan and Leo are best buddies.
They are playing together now more than ever.
Aidan has also mastered the word, "No."
And Leo hears it quite often.
Leo is so fun to cuddle with!
This is Aidan's squinty smile - is the flash too bright!?
Aidan loves to play Peek-a-Boo.
He is confused as to why Leo doesn't play along.
Aidan loves to give pounds (knuckles).
He was passing them out to everyone at church yesterday.
I am so thankful the LORD has given us such a happy boy.
What a blessing.
Aidan has also recently mastered the art of standing up in his high chair.
He knows it's illegal.
Here he is watching to see if Daddy notices that he's already up on his knees.
Aidan likes to pray with us now!
A soft and tender heart is something we pray for.
He folds his hands...
And bows his head.
Sometimes praying turns into eye rubbing.
Or Peek-a-Boo.
But, without fail, when we say, "In Jesus' Name,"
Aidan responds with a soft and airy,
"Amen."
Love it.


1 comments:

Callie said...

I love that boy!!! I miss you guys. I am so sad that I missed you last week, but I need to see you...soon!!!