Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Growing Boy

A lot has changed around here lately with an almost 9 month old boy!
 I must keep all closet doors closed...


Sponge baths must now be a thing of the past...

 Outgrown infant carriers are fun to explore...

 Ooooh...

'I'm the inspector, Mom.'

Aidan also used his big boy highchair for the first time this week.
 He loves it!
 The food tastes even better sitting in here...
 Until he started to slip...
All things were well again once he got to 'help'.

On a different note, after a five month hiatus, I've 'restarted' my blog.  I always think of lots to say but seem to clam up when it comes to blogging.  So this is a new start.  I hope to share family happenings; projects I'm working on such as sewing, photography, and home organization; and book & article reviews.  Enjoy!


0 comments: