Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's About Time

I'm a Facebook-lurker.
I'm a fashion-watcher.
I'm a lingo-skulker.
I'm a trend-slow-poke.

I wait to dive into things until they've hit big.
Like pointy-toed shoes in the early 2000s.
Or Facebook.
Or blogging.
Or texting.
Or a smart phone.
Or referring to Sundays as The Lord's Day.
(Ok so maybe that isn't big - only in the seminary culture!?)
Or skinny jeans.
Or Twitter.
I dove in, but not until the trends were going strong (or almost passed!).

So I'm not waiting any longer.
Today is it.
Pinterest, here I come.

What do I need to know?
 ******
Update:  Well, I just found out I need an invite!
How totally dumb to be put on a "waiting list" for a website!
Unless you're invited by someone.
Will someone please invite me?
I really am a late bloomer.
My mom is probably already "pinning".
She was texting before I was.
Love you, Mom!
:)

1 comments:

Sam said...

Best sister-in-law ever, Callie Wahl Wayt, let me in to Pinterest. It is AMAZING. I can't believe all that I was missing out on...