Monday, October 17, 2011

the boys

Auntie Callie and Uncle Andy asked Aidan to be the ringbearer in their December 17 wedding!  Sweet Auntie even ordered Aidan his navy blue suit and it came in the mail last week.  He was excited to try it on!

Practicing his walk down the aisle!  It'll probably be more like a run or a mad dash.  He's getting so fast; Mama can hardly keep up especially if Leo is running in the opposite direction (which happens all too often).
Now we're on the search for a white button down shirt with cuff links (per Uncle Andy's request) and a fuchsia bow tie.  I found a few cute ones on etsy, but they'll have to be approved by the bride first!

Saturday was a very fun day.  Aidan, Leo, and I spent time with Great Grandma & Grandpa Wayt, Auntie Kathy, and Auntie Judy!  They stopped into town on their way home from Illinois.  We enjoyed our time with them very much - we just wish they could have stayed longer!  Grandma is going to send me some of the pictures she took.

 This evening we spent time outside as a family.
"Nah, Dad, I'm not really into standing by you for a picture."
"I've got places to go..."
Leo is always in tow.
 Aidan has spotted the playground and he's off!  No help from Daddy necessary.
 Both boys stop to touch (or lick or chew up) and carry around pieces of litter - ugh!
 Aidan is thinking, "I don't have time for a picture...I'd rather be sprinting toward the slide."

 Typical.
I love that Leo enjoys the playground too!
And he's ready to climb the stairs again!

0 comments: