Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Climber

Aidan has been quite the goer lately - both vertically and horizontally!  Whether it's running, playing chase, climbing on the vacuum's bag carrier, or up onto end tables, he's always moving.  And Leo is always by his side:
 Yesterday afternoon Aidan decided to get out Mommy's little broom and "brush" his hair.  If it's brush-like, it goes in the hair.  Even the toothbrush!

Then Leo decided it was his turn.  That was the end of that.
 Off to the next event.




 The tongue appears when he's really concentrating.

 "I'm so proud of what I've accomplished, Mom!"

Now he's trying to get down.  I'm thankful that Grammie Lund taught him how to turn around in order to get off of things safely.  It started with the stairs and he's applied it to the couch, ottoman, and now the coffee table!

I love my 16 month old - this is the best age yet!  He is just a ball.

0 comments: