Thursday, November 3, 2011

Revive '11

Sue, the women's ministry leader at our church, and I are off to Indianapolis for the weekend.  She invited me to attend Revive '11: for women serving women - a conference by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Susan Hunt and others.  Hopefully it will be just the refreshment we need and will give us ideas for how to further the women's ministry here at Zion.  There's also a break-out session just for pastor's wives that I pray will be beneficial for me.

I am so excited to go, but I also know that I will miss my Aidan so much.  Since he was born 16 months ago, I've only been away from him for one night.  Three nights is the new test...

And Brian was sick in bed earlier this week.  Although he went into work yesterday, he's still not up to par.  I pray that he has the energy he needs to watch Aidan and get his work done.

I left Leo with my mom & dad and I've been missing him - a lot, actually!  But I hear he's loving running around the yard, swimming in the Mississippi (brrrr!), and playing with their dogs.  Mom says he's very dirty!  Today is his 5 month birthday.

Brian has some White Horse Inn talks & sermons that he's sending along for Sue & I to listen to in the car - now we can redeem the time!  I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: