Thursday, December 15, 2011

First Haircut!

Aidan had some wonderful, wispy curls!

But with Auntie Callie and Uncle Andy's wedding this weekend, I thought it was perfect time to give Aidan his first haircut!
 He sat so still and perfect in the big chair.
 He enjoyed watching Miss Nikki in the mirror.
 But he seemed so sad; red formed around his eyes and I was certain he was going to burst into tears.
So we got out a sucker.
That didn't work...he started to cry.
So he sat on Mommy's lap the rest of the time.
 Here's the boy with his new haircut!
Aidan and Miss Nikki.  She did an excellent job!


**********************
Aidan, Leo and I leave tomorrow for the wedding!  We had a giftcard for a free car wash, and I wanted a clean Jeep for the weekend.  Leo was afraid of the sprayers and kept trying to get away from them - this is what I witnessed when I turned around:
Poor Aidan.  He's such a good sport!  Love him.

0 comments: