Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Day

Brian's family came to our house to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve Day.
 
 My niece, Sophie, and me.

Grammie, Grandpa, and Aidan
 
Presents were way more exciting for Aidan this Christmas! 
 An Aidan-sized chair!
Thanks, Grammie and Grandpa!
He loves to sit in it and read books.
 Or he'll just relax - opening presents is overwhelming!
He's very good at unwrapping presents now!
 A train from Great Grandpa & Grandma Fretty!
Our boy was given so much this Christmas.  The lawn mower and vacuum are his favorites so far.
Thanks, family, for making Christmas so special for our little man!
**********
After the service on Christmas Day, we headed to the Cities to celebrate with my dad's family and then my mom's family on Monday.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera both times so I'm going to have to steal pictures from my cousin or my grandma - both ladies take excellent pictures and are never forgetting their cameras.  Maybe that should be a New Year's Resolution for me - always have my camera...

0 comments: