Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lovin' Lime

Our tree!

I'm loving the lime and silver!
Now I just need to vacuum up the needles and purchase a silver tree skirt.

The boys like it too.
They are both soooo curious.
Leo thinks the round shatter-proof ornaments are tennis balls.

 They are both learning their boundaries...and sometimes they like to test them.
I tried a photo shoot - despite the fact that Aidan is still in his PJs.

 It lasted less than 3 seconds.

I found a really fun Advent calendar at Pottery Barn Kids.  Life has been so crazy around here since Thanksgiving that I haven't had a chance to fill it with anything yet...but I will, Lord-willing, get to that on Monday!

This afternoon I'm off to the Clear Lake Tour of Homes with a friend; the homes will be so beautiful, I can hardly wait.  Then there's a parade by the lake that we're going to tonight with friends from church!  And...it's SNOWING!  Huge, big flakes.  I'm off to get the boy bundled.  He'll love it this year.  And it's Leo's first time ever seeing snow.  I can't wait to see what he thinks.

2 comments:

JC said...

The tree is beautiful. The boys are sooo big and the Advent Calendar is so cool! :)

Callie said...

Sammy, I LOVE the big bow on the top of the tree. It's perfect. And of course I love my little Aider. He keeps looking more and more grown up every time I see him.

12 days!!!!!

Love.