Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby, Bike, & Burley

This is my Mother's Day present from the in-laws!
It's so wonderful and smooth.
I hadn't gotten a new bike since I picked out my Huffy at KMart in junior high.

Aidan and I have been out for a ride nearly every day this week.
He absolutely loves it.
"Ride, ride, I ride.  Shoes.  Hat.  I hat."
That's how he lets me know he's ready to go.
He is the best passenger.
He loves to point out everything he sees along the way; "Truck!" Bird!" "BUS!" "Dog!" etc.

Aidan and his paci.
(Yes, I promise to take it away before he starts Kindergarten.  ;)
Maybe he'll be potty trained by then too. )

"Aidan, show me your teeth."

I have four girlfriends with bikes, babies, and Burleys so it's been really fun to ride with them this spring!  I look forward to many more rides, trips to the park, and picnics.

0 comments: