Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day


Happy May Day!
My Mommies Group made May Day Baskets last week, and I have been so excited to fill them up with goodies and deliver them.  You see, since we moved here in August of 2010, I've been wanting to bake something for our neighbors as a way to introduce ourselves to the neighborhood.  Well...I keep saying, "I'll do it at Christmas," or "I'll bake something at Easter,"  and STILL haven't delivered anything to their doorsteps.  May Day is the the perfect opportunity, and I was set to take full advantage.  The baskets are complete, I have all the ingredients to make the bars to fill them with, and it looked like a "go" until...

my boy woke up in the night very sick.
His temperature is 104.  My heart aches that he has to suffer so.  We've rocked and cuddled all morning; that is a blessing - he actually sits still.
We're off to the doctor soon.
Please pray for Aidan!

0 comments: