Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear Twitter

Dear Twitter,
I'm back.  

You can follow me at samanthajlund.

Today I've been tweeting Martin Luther quotes from Elyse Fitzpatrick's Give Them Grace.  Unfortunately, Twitter told me that I'd need to "be more clever" because my tweets were too long.   Martin Luther was clever enough to have one short quote, but I'll post the long one I liked here:
Faith is the complete fulfilling of the law, and will fill those who believe with such righteousness that they will need nothing else for justification.
 Blogger thinks I'm creative enough for long quotes.

If you haven't grabbed a copy of Give Them Grace yet, and you are a parent, I'd highly recommend it.

The White Horse Inn (yay Westminster Seminary California - oh, how I heart you!) tweeted an interview with Dr. Michael Horton titled, "What principles should Christian parents consider when deciding how to educate their children?"

 
 

0 comments: