Monday, September 12, 2011

A Mover and a Shaker

Big news in Iowa...there's a mover and a shaker in our household.  On August 17, Aidan took three steps and now he's a true walker.  It makes us, as first-time parents, just giddy with excitement to see our little man move.  Love it.
 I'm getting ready to come, Mom!
 Ok, I let go of the wall!
 Coming!
Oops...I didn't make it very far!
And then a week later...
 Gearing up...
 And he's off!
 It takes so much concentration.

 Steady on...

 Almost to you, Mom!
 And, yay, I made it!
 Now I'm ready to go again...back the other way!  Get outta my way, please, Mom!
 This is the look Mommy receives when I fall and I'm not so sure about getting back up right away.

Congratulations, Aidan, on your walking!  We are so proud of you and love you tons and tons.

0 comments: