Friday, September 9, 2011

Yay Uncle Andy & Auntie Callie!

Uncle Andy & Auntie Callie bought a house at 747 Winslow!  We are so happy and excited for them as they prepare for this new chapter in their lives.  Not only are they busy preparing for a December wedding, but now they are choosing paint colors and cleaning cleaning cleaning.  Uncle Andy will move in soon and Auntie Callie will follow after the wedding!  They have already invited me up to paint and hang out; I can't wait.  The best part?  They are within three miles of my favorites: Chipotle & Starbucks.  I had a case of the jealousies, but I quickly repented...
 The new homeowners emerge from their new HOME!
 Big A loves to walk in Uncle Andy's yard.
 Best picture I could take - Aidan wasn't interested in me, just the new house!
 Family.
After looking at their new house, we had supper in St. Paul and pretended we were hot-shots by walking through the St. Paul Hotel.  What a fun evening; thanks Andy & Cal!

On a different note, Aidan wanted to tell Uncle Andy and Auntie Callie how much he loves the cup he received from them in honor of his baptism:
This is Mommy's China hutch, and it's also where she keeps my special cup.
 When Mommy's not looking, I walk right up to it and open the door.
 I pull out my special cup and never touch anything else...
 Then I take a sip...
 And another one just to make sure I've gotten every last drop; I even tip my head back.
 Then I carefully (or not so carefully) put it back....
 And shut the door.   Then I repeat the process over and over until Mommy comes.
Mommy reprimands me and then I cry, but Leo never gets upset with me.  He just watches me quietly the whole time.  Sometimes I even offer him a drink from my special cup.
I love you, Auntie Callie and Uncle Andy.  Thanks for the wonderful gift!

0 comments: