Thursday, March 15, 2012

1980s

What are girls to do on cold, wintery Iowa nights?
dAnCe!
to 80s music.
Victoria organized an 80s ladies dance party!
We all dressed up.

The ladies.
Minus a few.

Our fabulous hostess, Vic, bustin' some moves.

She's so cute!
She lives on a rural farm with cows outside the window.
We gave those cows a fun show.

We even had a disco ball.

Megs & Jenn
They can really dance.
Megs showed us her Zumba moves; what a hip shaker she is!

I can never let loose enough to dance, but they convinced me to get on the dance floor by asking me to show them my aerobics moves.  Ha!
Here we're doing alternating knees forward. 

Not sure which aerobics move this is...

After that, I had no problem letting loose...

Thanks, Vic, for hosting such a fun evening!
I think we all went home totally sweaty and tired!
It was a good night.

0 comments: