Thursday, March 8, 2012

A New Take on Spring

Having a large, white fluffy dog during Iowa's spring has been very difficult, to say the least.
My back hall looked like this one night after Leo dug a three-foot hole in my garden.
The next day was no different, but I wasn't going to have my back hall a total disaster again.
So my sweet, darling husband took off his nice work clothes, picked Leo up from outside, and carried him through the house to the tub.
Aidan loves baths so helping was such a fun event for him!
He even needed his own pitcher of water.
 His only ended up on Mommy's head once as I was bent over.
Therefore, Leo wasn't the only one who ended up wet.
 Our dog is white again!
Aidan is so happy...and so wet!

Leo has also been a very naughty puppy lately.
Not only has he been digging in my muddy garden when he's outside alone, but he's:
1. Chewed up a rental DVD.
2. Chewed up a confirmation student's shoe while Brian was having class in our home.
3. Chewed up two of Aidan's pacifiers
4. Chewed the mouth piece off a sippy cup
all just this week.
And it's only Thursday...

I need to discipline him more,
walk him more,
(twice a day isn't enough!?),
and watch him more closely.

But I do love love love my Doodle.
He's worth it.
Even if he makes muddy spring my least favorite season.
 

0 comments: