Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas Present

One of Brian's gifts to me last Christmas was a coupon for a new blog header!

The pictures, left to right:
1. Aidan as ring-bearer in Uncle Andy & Auntie Callie's wedding
2. Brian & Aidan playing outside last fall
3. Aidan's one-year photo shoot
4. Leo's first day as a Lund

 
Unfortunately, I'm having some problems with Blogger.  It says that I have "exceeded your photo upload quota" and won't let me upload any more pictures unless I pay Google an annual fee.  Therefore, it also wouldn't allow my new header to be put in - so brilliant, techy Brian figured a way around that, but it's still not the full size.  We're researching if there's a way to solve this problem without having to pay a fee to use Picasa Web Albums.  Does anyone have any advice?


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sam! I wish I had some advice for you. I am not good at blogging; I just stumble around and hope for the best. I've always wanted a banner of pictures across mine, but don't know how to do it!