Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring!

Last week I told the LORD I needed more grace or warm weather and sun;
He answered my prayers doubly.  He is so good.
Today it's 67 degrees.
And very sunny.
Love.
I had to take Aidan's hat off for a few shots of his new haircut!
"Aidan, show me your teeth!"
"See, Mom!  I only need a canine and another molar on the top left - then I'll have a mouthful!"
On his first birthday, he only had two bottom teeth.
He's worked very hard these last 8 months!
He so enjoys the slide behind the church.
Mommy is no longer needed at the end of the slide.
Mr. Independent made that very clear.
Mommy is no longer needed wanted at the top of the slide, either.
My boy is so BIG!
20 months.
I'm loving this stage.
He is such a talker.
Today, while climbing the stairs to the slide, he grabbed my hands and said, "Sideways." Sure enough, he turned to the side and went up the steps sideways.  I don't ever recall teaching him that word; it's amazing how much his little mind picks up and recalls.  I am thankful to the LORD for the wonderful mind he has given Aid.

******

The other night, Brian and Aidan were outside grilling steaks.
Here's what I saw when I peeked out:

********
Enjoy this warm weather!
Aidan, Leo and I are off to my parents for a few days.  Lent and Christmas are Brian's busiest seasons so we thought we'd get out of his hair and go see the grandparents!  We can't wait!

0 comments: