Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring up North

Aidan, Leo, and I took a trip to my parent's house in Minnesota for spring break last week.
We had a blast.
I got to shop shop shop uninterrupted.
Aidan got to play play play outside.
Leo got to run run run with Jackson and Savvy (golden retrievers).

Aidan was also able to do things he isn't allowed to at home!
For example,
he was "helping" me with the dishes through the window!
Aidan loves water and will do anything to be near it.
He'd also try to climb off the dock and onto the watery ice. " WaaaTer," he'd say.

Aidan is loving animals so it was especially fun to take him to my aunt's hobby farm.
His favorite was the "Mooo".
My aunt was so sweet - she did everything she could to try to get her cow to talk (I wanted Aidan to hear a real "Mooo"), but even feeding Wild Thang didn't work.
Aidan wasn't too sure about the horses.
They are BIG!
Auntie Callie came for a visit too!
Unfortunately, the horses didn't talk either!
Yum - carrots!
Aidan was able to feed the goats too.
Aidan says, "Goak".
Thanks, Aunt Judy, for all the fun at your farm!

Aidan also has developed a love for machinery - everything is a "tractor".
He had fun exploring the four-wheeler.
He'd cry when it was running so he just spent a lot of time sitting on it and checking out all the buttons.
So big!
Grandma & Aidan

Grandpa, Aidan & Grandma

Thanks for all you did for us this weekend, Mom & Dad!  We love you!
We also got to spend time with my grandparents and aunt and uncle.  I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of Aidan with them. Hopefully next time...

0 comments: